- The Philips OneBlade has a revolutionary new technology designed for facial styling. It can trim, edge and shave any length of hair. Its dual protection system - a glide coating combined with rounded tips - makes shaving easier and comfortable. Its shaving technology features a fast-moving cutter (200x per second) so it's efficient - even on longer hairs. OneBlade doesn't shave as close as a traditional blade - so your skin stays comfortable. Go against the grain and shave off any length of hair easily. Trim your beard to a precision stubble length with one of the included 3 stubble combs. 1mm for a 5 o'clock, 3mm for a tight trim, and 5mm for a long stubble. Create precise edges with the dual-sided blade. You can shave in either direction to get great visibility and see every hair that you're cutting. Line up your style in seconds! OneBlade is water resistant, so it is easy to clean: just rinse it under the tap. You can shave wet or dry, with or without foam - whichever you prefer. The blades are designed for lasting performance. For optimal performance, you will only need to replace each blade every 4 months*. Replacement is easy and hassle free. * Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.
- 100-240 V
- 50-60 Hz
- OneBlade to trim, edge and shave any length of hair
- 45 minutes run time
- 3 stubble combs
- Designed to cut hair, not skin
- 8-hour charge
- 2 year world-wide guarantee
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Indonesia / Designed in Netherlands
Name and address
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V.,
- Tussendiepen 4,
- 9206 AD Drachten,
- The Netherlands.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019