Tesco Chicken Saag With Gun Powder Potatoes 400G
- Energy1548kJ 370kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 444.79kJ (106.38kcal)
- Marinated cooked chicken breast and spinach in a spiced onion, tomato and cream sauce with spiced roast potato.
- A Taste of India Spinach cooked in tomato curry with traditional spices Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Chicken Breast (16%), Spinach (15%), Onion, Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Yogurt (Milk)(Skimmed Milk, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cream (Milk), Starter Culture), Single Cream (Milk), Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Ginger Purée, Green Chilli Purée, Salt, Cumin Powder, Cumin Seed, Coriander Powder, Tomato Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Fennel Seed, Sugar, Fenugreek Leaf, Cinnamon Powder, Cardamom, Clove Powder, Ground (Fenugreek), Colour (Paprika Extract), Fennel, Dill, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper, Mace, Star Anise, Basil, Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 15 mins
Instructions: Heating Instructions For potatoes: Remove sleeve and snap the compartments in half. Chilled: 190°C/170°C/Gas 5 15mins Place potatoes directly onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: For chicken saag
Remove sleeve and snap the compartments in half.
Chilled: 800W / 900W 5 / 4 1/2 mins
Pierce film lid several times. Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir chicken saag before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorFollow the preparation guidelines aboveOnce defrosted, do not refreezeNot suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (348g**)|
|Energy||444.79kJ (106.38kcal)||1547.87kJ (370.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016