- Energy883kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1104.00kJ (261.50kcal)
- 4 White rolls with sprouted spelt, malted wheat flakes, oats, barley and wheat bran.
- Made using oats, barley and slowly fermented sprouted spelt for a distinctive flavour. Batch baked for softness Our expert bakers add sprouted grains, made within a slowly fermented sourdough, and use specially blended flour to allow a full, distinctive flavour to develop. Oats, malted wheat flakes, barley and bran enhance the dough before batch baking for a pillowy, soft texture.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sprouted Spelt (4.5%), Oats (3.5%), Malted Wheat Flakes (3.5%), Barley (3.5%), Butter (Milk), Bran (Wheat), Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Dried Fermented Wheat Flour, Yeast, Processing Aid (Calcium Sulphate, Wheat Flour, Enzymes, Calcium Carbonate, Alpha-Amylase, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Sprouted Spelt contains: Spelt (Wheat), Spelt Flour (Wheat), Water, Processing Aid (Inulin, Starter Culture), Vinegar, Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, soya and egg..
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (80g)|
|Energy||1104.00kJ (261.50kcal)||883.20kJ (209.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016