Lynx Gold Shower Gel 400Ml
- Lynx was introduced to the UK in 1985. The first body spray to be launched as a stand-alone brand, Lynx originally came in three fragrances: Amber, Musk and Spice. Since then, the Lynx Institute of Attractiveness has created dozens of great fragrances, all designed to give our customers the edge in the mating game. And not only has our portfolio developed significantly, into anti-perspirant, stick, roll on and shower gels, but we now offer a female fragrance and most recently we’ve launched into hair styling and shampoo products to helps guys get the look that gets the girls, and let’s not forget that the brand is now established itself as the UK’s leading male grooming brand A great day starts with a great shower and there’s no greater shower than a Lynx shower. Lynx Gold Shower Gel leaves your skin feeling refreshed and refined with a fragrance of Oud Wood and Fresh Vanilla to transform your daily shower from "Just OK" to "Oh yeah!" When using Lynx Gold Shower Gel you get the right level of clean for all your parts by using Lynx Manwasher. For best results when using the body wash simply squeeze out gel. Lather on body. Rinse off. Be clean. Smell great.
- Lynx Gold Shower Gel leaves you feeling refreshed
- A showergel and bodywash leaving you smelling great
- Fragrance of Oud Wood and Fresh Vanilla to transform your daily shower
- A mens shower gel and cleansers dermatologically tested
- A lynx shower gel and mens bodywash leaves you feeling refined
- Leaves your skin feeling cleansed
- Pack size: 400millilitre
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016