Lynx Gold Shower Foam 200Ml
- Lynx was introduced to the UK in 1985. The first body spray to be launched as a stand-alone brand, Lynx originally came in three fragrances: Amber, Musk and Spice. Since then, the Lynx Institute of Attractiveness has created dozens of great fragrances, all designed to give our customers the edge in the mating game. And not only has our portfolio developed significantly, into anti-perspirant, stick, roll on and shower gels, but we now offer a female fragrance and most recently we’ve launched into hair styling and shampoo products to helps guys get the look that get’s the girls, and let’s not forget that the brand is now established itself as the UK’s leading male grooming brand. A great day starts with a great shower and there’s no greater shower than a Lynx shower, we now offer a 3 in 1 Shower and Shave foam. Lynx Oud Wood & Vanilla Shower & Shave foam that leaves your skin feeling cleansed and smelling good with a fragrance comprised of the finest ingredients in the perfumery world. An instant shower foam designed to give you the ultimate wash and a smooth shave with an unforgettable scent. Dermatologically tested.
- For best results. Step 1, Shake it. Step 2, Foam it. Step 3, Clean it. Step 4, Shave it. Step 5. Smell good.
- Lynx Gold Shower & Shave Foam leaves you feeling refreshed & refined all day
- Use our scented shower foam and wash, shave and smell great in just one shower
- A scented shower mousse and shower foam with a burst of Oud Wood & Vanilla Scent
- A bodywash and shower foaming product dermatologically Tested
- All in one instant shower foam
- A foam with oudwood and vanilla scent leaves your skin feeling cleansed
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016