Tesco Hot And Spicy Chicken Mini Fillets 257G
- Energy1100kJ 262kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 902kJ / 215kcal
- Chicken breast fillet pieces in a crispy hot and spicy breadcrumb coating.
- Try our fiery, hot and spicy chicken breast mini fillets. Tender 100% chicken breast mini fillets coated in tongue tingling, crispy breadcrumbs A tasty, moreish and quick cooking teatime treat. These mini fillets cook from frozen in just 24 minutes and make a midweek meal stuffed in tortilla wraps with fresh salad leaves, crunchy peppers and cooling sour cream. Movie night? Pile up a bowl of mini fillets with a selection of dips. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (67%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Lentils, Salt, Onion Powder, Rice Flour, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Maize Flour, Wheat Gluten, Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Sugar, Spice Extracts, Spices, Chilli Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Parsley, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Yeast, Flavouring, Cocoa Butter.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 26-27 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||902kJ / 215kcal||1100kJ / 262kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019