Hearty Food Co Liver And Bacon With Mash 400G
- Energy1350kJ 321kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 360.02kJ (85.57kcal)
- Lamb's liver in a bacon gravy with mashed potato.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Liver and Bacon with Mashed Potato. Lamb’s liver in a rich bacon gravy, served up with creamy mash. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Water, Lamb Liver (14%), Onion, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Smoked Cooked Bacon (1%)(Pork Belly, Pork, Salt, Sugar, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Caramelised Sugar, Chicory Fibre, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder, Flavouring, White Pepper, Chicken Extract, Molasses, Thyme, Anti-chelating Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Citric Acid), Barley
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir both compartments gently, and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Microwave:800W/900W 9 1/2 mins / 9 mins
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir both compartments gently, and recover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 1/2 minutes (800W)/4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (375g**)|
|Energy||360.02kJ (85.57kcal)||1350.08kJ (320.89kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016