- Energy1646kJ 390kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 438.94kJ (104.06kcal)
- Minced beef and kidney beans in a mild chilli sauce with white rice.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Chilli Con Carne with Rice. Minced beef and kidney beans simmered in a mild chilli sauce, served up with rice. At HEARTY FOOD Co., we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice(Water, Rice), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Beef (15%), Water, Onion, Red Pepper, Red Kidney Beans, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Cumin, Sugar, Chicory Fibre, Yeast Extract, Chilli Powder, Caramelised Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Flavouring, Lemon Juice, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Molasses, Onion Powder, Beef Extract, Tomato Powder, Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice, stir the rice and sauce separately and re-cover. Heat for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Microwave:800W/900W 9 mins / 8 mins
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir rice and sauce separately and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W)/3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (375g**)|
|Energy||438.94kJ (104.06kcal)||1646.03kJ (390.23kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016