Tesco 2 Cheese And Mustard Pork Loin Steaks 390G
- Energy1415kJ 339kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 863.00kJ (207.00kcal)
- Pork loin steaks with a cheese and mustard sauce and a Cheddar cheese and parsley crumb.
- in a Cheddar and English mustard sauce with ciabatta style crumb
Pork Loin (60%), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Dried Whole Milk, Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Concentrated Butter (Milk), Salt, Pea Starch, Mustard Seed, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Brown Mustard Seed, Onion Powder, Parsley, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Vinegar, Dextrose, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Black Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray on the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One steak (164g**)|
|Energy||863.00kJ (207.00kcal)||1415.32kJ (339.48kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016