Tesco 2 Beef Encroute 450G
- Energy2713kJ 652kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1474.30kJ (354.10kcal)
- Minced beef with a mushroom duxelle encased in puff pastry.
- Minced beef with a porcini mushroom duxelle, hand wrapped in puff pastry
Beef (30%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Margarine, Water, Mushroom, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Madeira Wine, Garlic Purée, Lemon Concentrate, Mushroom Concentrate, Porcini Mushroom, Yeast, Thyme, Carrot Concentrate, Onion Concentrate, Leek Concentrate, Black Pepper.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 40 mins Place product directly on a cold greased baking tray. Brush the pastry with a little milk or beaten egg. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. For best results leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One encroute (184g**)|
|Energy||1474.30kJ (354.10kcal)||2712.71kJ (651.54kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016