Butchers Choice Cooked Chicken Slices 500G
- Energy607kJ 143kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 485.31kJ (114.72kcal)
- Skinless and boneless cooked, sliced chicken breast fillets.
- Use to make quick, tasty fajitas: fry chopped onion and peppers with fajita seasoning, then pile into warmed tortilla wraps with the chicken and top with dollops of sour cream and salsa.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (95%), Corn Starch, Dextrose, Glucose, Salt, Stabiliser(Sodium Triphosphate), Water
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||485.31kJ (114.72kcal)||606.64kJ (143.40kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016