- Energy2352kJ 564kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1336.50kJ (320.40kcal)
- Skinless chicken breast fillet with a cheese sauce wrapped in smoked streaky bacon with added water, encased in puff pastry.
- Chicken breast, cheese sauce and bacon, hand wrapped in puff pastry
Chicken Breast (39%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Margarine, Water, Smoked Bacon with Added Water (7%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Salt, Cornflour, Black Pepper.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Smoked Bacon with Added Water contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 35 mins Place product directly on a cold greased baking tray. Brush the pastry with a little milk or beaten egg. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. For best results leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- The bacon in this product may cause the chicken to appear pink after cooking
- This is a natural occurrence and completely harmless.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (176g**)|
|Energy||1336.50kJ (320.40kcal)||2352.24kJ (563.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016