Tesco Beef Lasagne 400G
- Energy1430kJ 339kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 399.44kJ (94.55kcal)
- Layers of egg pasta with minced beef and tomato sauce, topped with white sauce and cheese.
- Lean beef ragu layered with pasta and a creamy low fat white sauce. In this rich and meaty lasagne we have chosen lean beef mince and replaced a traditional butter based béchamel with a low fat white sauce to bring you a taste of Italy without compromise.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Beef (16%), Cooked Pasta(Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg, Rice Flour), Milk, Tomato, Cornflour, Onion, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Yeast Extract, Salt, Sugar, Chicory Fibre, Basil, Parsley, Flavouring (Flavouring), Rosemary, Thyme, Potato Starch, Oregano, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Beef Extract, Tomato Powder, Sunflower Oil, Barley
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen Oven 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
800W/900W 12 mins / 11 ½ mins
Heat on full power for 12 minutes (800W)/11 ½ minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (358g**)|
|Energy||399.44kJ (94.55kcal)||1430.00kJ (338.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016