- "These are my wonderful brand-new recipes - timeless classics, simple British dishes and delicious, modern favourites to tempt family and friends. With my trusted tips and techniques for quick, easy and foolproof cooking, in Classic I'll show you how to make the very best food in my own special, no-fuss way." Mary Berry
- Britain's most trusted cook, Mary Berry, has been showing the nation how to make delicious, foolproof food for decades.
- This brand-new collection from her landmark new BBC One series brings together everything we love about Mary - wonderfully simple but utterly dependable recipes that are essential for every home. These are recipes everyone can enjoy cooking and eating, no matter their time, budget or confidence.
- Featuring all the recipes from Mary's new television series, each accompanied by Mary's no-nonsense tips and techniques, this stunning step-by-step cookbook ensures perfect results every time.
- From ever-popular classics like Rack of Lamb with Orange and Thyme Sauce or Lemon Meringue Pie, to a perfect loin of pork with apple sauce, Mary cooks alongside you every step of the way.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019