Tesco Spicy Meatball Pasta Pot 300G
- Energy1511kJ 360kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 503.82kJ (120.10kcal)
- Cooked beef meatballs in tomato, basil and chilli sauce, topped with peppers served with cooked wholewheat penne pasta.
- Wholewheat pasta combined with juicy beef meatballs in a spicy tomato and basil sauce for a wholesome meal that’s a source of protein and full of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Penne Pasta(Water, Durum Wholewheat Semolina), Water, Red Pepper, Beef (6%), Tomato Paste, Onion, Tomato, Green Pepper, Tomato Juice, Beef Fat, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Basil, Spices (Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Nutmeg, Cumin Powder), Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pea Starch, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Green Chilli, Red Chilli, Dried Red Pepper, Dried Onion, Potato Starch, Brown Sugar, Garlic Powder, White Wine Vinegar, Red Pepper Flakes, Oregano, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Yeast, Rosemary
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Microwave: 800W / 900W 6 /5 1/2 mins
Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W)/ 3 1/2 minutes (900W).
Carefully peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes (800W)/(900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir well before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
- Microwave: 800W / 900W 6 /5 1/2 minsHeat on full power for 4 minutes (800W)/ 3 1/2 minutes (900W).Carefully peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes (800W)/(900W).Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.Stir well before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (300g**)|
|Energy||503.82kJ (120.10kcal)||1511.46kJ (360.29kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016