Tesco South Indian Inspired Curry Bowl 400G
- Energy1460kJ 348kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 390kJ / 93kcal
- Cooked chickpeas, red lentils, cauliflower and peppers in a spiced coconut cream sauce.
- Garam masala, cumin & chilli infused creamed coconut sauce with cauliflower, chickpeas, lentils and grilled peppers, for a wholesome meal that’s a source of protein and full of flavour
Water, Chickpeas, Lentils, Cauliflower (13%), Red Pepper (5%), Yellow Pepper (5%), Sweet Potato, Red Onion, Coconut, Tomato Paste, Spices, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Coriander Leaf, Lime Juice, Tamarind Paste, Salt, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Kalonji Seeds, Curry Leaf, Mustard Seed.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Microwave: 800W / 900W 9 mins /8 1/2 mins
For best results microwave heat from frozen.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/(900W).
Carefully peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W)/ 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir well before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
- For best results microwave heat from frozen.Microwave: 800W / 900W 9 mins /8 1/2 mins. Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/(900W).Carefully peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W)/ 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W).Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.Stir well before serving.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving. Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (374g**)|
|Energy||390kJ / 93kcal||1460kJ / 348kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019