- Anti-Bacterial Liquid Hand Wash Aloe Vera
- 80%* less plastic
- *based on plastic weight (grams) compared with 2x250ml Dettol bottles.
- Dettol™ Liquid Hand Wash
- Finally the care and protection that your family deserves to help keep your hands healthy. Our antibacterial formula effectively cleanses your hands and is also soft on skin.
- Dermatologically tested**.
- **Base formulation has been tested.
- Fills any liquid soap pumps
- Suitable for everyday use
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Citric Acid, Acrylates/ PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate
Store at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- Usage Directions:
- 1. Unscrew the cap from the refill pouch.
- 2. Pour content into the empty Dettol Liquid Hand Wash bottle.
- 3. Close the bottle pump carefully.
- 4. Close the cap of the refill pouch.
- 5. Wet hands and pump twice in to your hands.
- 6. Rub hands together for at least 30 seconds ensuring total coverage with lather, not forgetting nails and thumbs.
- 7. Rinse well with water.
- 8. Do Not refill bottle without rinsing.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- Dettol™ Consumer Services.
- For help and advice contact us:
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
SAFETY INFORMATION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If persistent irritation occurs, get medical attention.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016