- Energy1916kJ 456kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 567kJ / 135kcal
- Cooked beef steak strips in a creamy mushroom and brandy sauce with a mix of long grain and wild rice.
- For a perfectly tender steak, we marinade and quick fry it for a juicy texture. The sauce is rich and creamy, with a hint of smokiness from the paprika and a splash of French brandy for warmth. Four varieties of exotic mushroom oyster, shiitake, nameko and porcini create real depth of flavour. We serve the dish with a mix of long grain and nutty wild rice, which has just the right texture to balance the creamy sauce. Try serving it with a dollop of crème fraiche and chopped parsley as a cool, refreshing garnish.
INGREDIENTS: Long Grain And Wild Rice Mix, Beef (13%), Mushroom (11%), Half Cream (Milk), Exotic Mushroom Mix (10%), Water, Onion, Brandy, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Potato Starch, Garlic Purée, Lemon Juice, Mustard Seed, Parsley, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Smoked Paprika, Paprika, Caramelised Sugar, Beef Fat, Sugar, Colour (Plain Caramel), Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Beef Extract, Mushroom Extract, Red Wine Extract, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Flavouring, Aniseed, White Pepper, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
Long Grain and Wild Rice Mix contains: Water, Long Grain Rice, Wild Rice.
Exotic Mushroom Mix contains: Oyster Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Nameko Mushroom, Porcini Mushroom.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 35 mins
Instructions: Fromfrozen: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Peel back film lid and stir both rice and sauce separately. Add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid and stir both rice and sauce separately.
Add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using beef from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||567kJ / 135kcal||1916kJ / 456kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016