- Energy1524kJ 361kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 429kJ / 102kcal
- Risotto rice and cooked chicken breast pieces in a vegetable and medium fat hard cheese sauce topped with medium fat hard cheese.
- In this vibrant risotto made with seasoned chicken stock we have replaced butter with milk and added more vegetables to bring you a taste of Italy without compromise.
- A medley of spring vegetables in seasoned risotto with cheese
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Risotto Rice Mix, Chicken Breast (14%), Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk, Peas (11%), Courgette (11%), Water, Whole Milk, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Onion, Asparagus, Cornflour, Spring Onion, Basil, Garlic, Parsley, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Flavouring, Chicken Fat, Black Pepper, Chicken Extract, Sugar, Nutmeg.
Risotto Rice Mix contains: Risotto Rice, Water, Courgette, Peas, Basil, Spring Onion.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 35 mins
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using chicken from Thailand
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||429kJ / 102kcal||1524kJ / 361kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019