- Energy1524kJ 361kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 429.43kJ (101.66kcal)
- Risotto rice and cooked chicken breast pieces in a vegetable and medium fat hard cheese sauce topped with medium fat hard cheese.
- In this vibrant risotto made with seasoned chicken stock we have replaced butter with milk and added more vegetables to bring you a taste of Italy without compromise.
INGREDIENTS: Risotto Rice Mix(Risotto Rice, Water, Courgette, Peas, Basil, Spring Onion), Chicken Breast (14%), Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk), Peas (11%), Courgette (11%), Water, Whole (Milk), Onion, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Asparagus, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Potato Starch, Starter Culture, Rennet), Cornflour, Spring Onion, Basil, Garlic, Parsley, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Flavouring, Chicken Fat, Black Pepper, Chicken Extract, Sugar, Nutmeg
- Contains milk, gluten and wheat.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 35 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack|
|Energy||429.43kJ (101.66kcal)||1524.48kJ (360.89kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016