- Energy1641kJ 388kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 448kJ / 106kcal
- Tikka marinated cooked chicken breast pieces and red peppers in a spiced masala sauce with pilau rice.
- Tikka marinated chicken pieces in a rich tomato sauce with garlic, ginger, spices and low fat natural yogurt served with pilau rice
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pilau Rice, Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk, Chicken Breast (13%), Grilled Red Pepper (7%), Tomato Purée, Onion, Whole Milk, Tomato, Red Pepper, Garlic Purée, Low Fat Yogurt (Milk), Cornflour, Ginger Purée, Dried Herbs, Sugar, Spices, Salt, Coriander Leaf, Ground Watermelon Seed, Tomato Paste, Palm Oil, Yogurt Powder (Milk), Green Chilli, Colour (Paprika Extract), Chilli Powder, Ginger, Chilli, Black Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Lemon Oil, Spice Extracts.
Cooked Pilau Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin Seed, Cardamom Seeds, Turmeric, Fennel Seed, Salt, Cardamom.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 45 mins
Instructions: Oven: 200oC/180oC/Gas 6 Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. Peel back film lid, add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice, stir rice and sauce separately and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W)/ 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice, stir rice and sauce separately and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||448kJ / 106kcal||1641kJ / 388kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019