- Energy1218kJ 290kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 414.23kJ (98.75kcal)
- Minced beef, carrots, onions and peas in gravy topped with mashed potato.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Cottage Pie. Minced beef in rich onion gravy, bubbling under a blanket of creamy mash. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
Potato, Water, Beef (13%), Carrot, Onion, Peas, Tomato Purée, Half Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whole Milk, Yeast Extract, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Beef Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Mushroom Concentrate, Red Wine Extract, Black Pepper, Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Aniseed Powder
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat and tomato.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remive outer packaging and film lid. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack|
|Energy||414.23kJ (98.75kcal)||1217.82kJ (290.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016