- Energy1903kJ 455kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 606.02kJ (145.00kcal)
- An omelette, hash brown, cooked pork sausage and rashers of smoked back bacon served with baked beans in tomato sauce.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. All day breakfast. A breakfast of champions: omelette, hash brown, sausage, bacon and baked beans. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Purée (Tomato Purée, Water), Haricot Beans, Omelette(Egg, Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Salt, White Pepper), Hash Brown(Potato, Sunflower Oil, Onion, Dried Potato, Potato Starch, Pea Fibre, Salt, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Dextrose, Flavouring, Turmeric, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)), Cooked Pork Sausage (9%)(Pork, Water, Pork Rind, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Potato Starch, Pork Fat, Salt, Wheat Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Beef Collagen Casing, Spices (Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Coriander, Mace), Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Spice extracts (Mace Extract, Pepper Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Ginger Extract), Processing Aid (Antioxidant) (Sodium Ascorbate)), Smoked Back Bacon Rasher (8%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Water, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Glucose, Fructose, Paprika, White Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Fennel, Onion Extract, Flavouring, Processing Aid (Silicon Dioxide), Garlic Extract
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat, egg, pork and tomato.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 35 mins
Instructions: Remove outer packagaing. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6. For best results oven heat from frozen. Make a large slit across the top of the plastic wrapper. Remove hash brown and bacon and place to one side. Place container on a baking tray and place hash brown directly on the baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Stir beans and add bacon directly to the baking tray. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Remove outer packaging.
800W / 900W 8 mins / 7 mins
Make a large slit across the top of the plastic wrapper.
Remove sausage and bacon, place to one side.
Heat on full power for 4½ minutes (800W) / (900W).
Stir beans and return sausage and bacon to the container.
Heat on full power for a further 3½ minutes (800W) / 2½ minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack|
|Energy||606.02kJ (145.00kcal)||1902.91kJ (455.29kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016