- Energy1801kJ 430kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 496kJ / 118kcal
- Cooked minced lamb in vegetable and thyme gravy topped with sliced sautéed potatoes.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Lamb Hotpot. Tender minced lamb mixed with a tasty vegetable gravy, topped with a layer of sautéed potatoes. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
Potato, Water, Lamb (14%), Onion, Tomato Purée, Carrot, Swede, Peas, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract (Barley), Lamb Fat, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion Powder, Caramelised Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Herbs, Black Pepper, Lamb Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Wheat Gluten.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 12 mins / 900W 11 1/2 mins
Remove outer packaging and film lid.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||496kJ / 118kcal||1801kJ / 430kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019