Tesco 2 Hunters Chicken 410G
- Energy1436kJ 342kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 802.03kJ (191.17kcal)
- Skinless, boneless, chicken breast portion with smoked dry cure streaky bacon, mild Cheddar cheese and a sachet of smoky barbecue sauce.
- Bacon wrapped chicken breast and BBQ sauce, topped with grated Cheddar
Chicken Breast (58%), Barbecue Sauce (26%), Smoked Dry Cure Bacon (7%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Potato Starch.
Barbecue Sauce contains: Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Purée, White Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Molasses, Salt, Onion, Soya Bean, Spirit Vinegar, Black Treacle, Garlic Purée, Smoked Paprika, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Tamarind, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Spices (White Pepper, Pimento, Ginger, Paprika, Clove), Garlic Powder.
Smoked Dry Cure Bacon contains: Pork Belly, Sea Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Coagulant
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: 180°C, 6, 200°C
Time: 35 mins
Instructions: From defrost: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins Follow defrost instructions below. Remove sachet and place to the side. Place foil tray on a baking tray in centre of pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, pour on sachet, stir gently and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180°C, 6, 200°C
Time: 55 mins
Instructions: For best results, cook from frozen. From frozen: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 55 mins Place sauce sachet in a cup of hot water for 15 minutes until defrosted. Cover pack with tin foil, place on a baking tray in centre of pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove tin foil, stir gently and place back in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, pour on sachet, stir gently and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove sleeve and film
- After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- The bacon in this product may cause the chicken to appear pink after cooking.This is a natural occurrence and completely harmless.Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (179g**)|
|Energy||802.03kJ (191.17kcal)||1435.64kJ (342.19kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016