- Always remember to apply our pro performance blow dry protection products before hair drying, straightening or curling your hair. Whether you want to keep your frizz at bay with a long lasting smooth finish, add volume, body and bounce, or simply protect your hair against damage from daily blow drying, TRESemmé has a range of blow dry protection products for you. The full range promises to protect against damage that is caused by the heat from hairdryers, and help keep your hair looking healthy.
- If you are looking for body and bounce, try our Volumising Blow-Dry Crème. If it is a super smooth shine you are after, give our Smooth & Shine Blow-Dry Mist a go. If you have normal to thick hair and want help to control frizz, why not pick up our Frizz-Free Blow-Dry Crème. And if you just want to protect and care for your hair, try our TRESemmé Heat Protect Spray.
- To apply all TRESemmé Blow-Dry Protection products, apply a small amount to damp hair from root to tip, focusing on the lengths to protect your hair from heat damaged caused by your hairdryer. All products give protection up to 230◦C, so you are covered from heat damage caused by straighteners and curlers too.
- Putting pro performance in your hands every day. For more Pro tips from our stylists, visit www.tresemme.com/uk
- If you love TRESemmé Frizz-Free Blow-Dry Crème, don’t keep it a secret. Leave a review and share your tips.
- Daily blow drying can cause damage to your hair
- Our professional quality Frizz-Free Blow-Dry Crème helps protect normal to thick hair from damage while blow drying, straightening and curling
- For a natural looking, smooth style
- This crème will keep your frizz at bay with a long lasting smooth finish
- Protecting from 230◦C heat, this is your blow dry saviour to help prevent hair breakage and keep it looking healthy
- Apply a small amount to damp hair from root to tip, to help protect your hair from heat
- Pack size: 125millilitre
Aqua (Water),Polyquaternium Crosspolymer-3, Glycerin,Amodimethicone,Butylene Glycol,C11-13 Isoparaffin,Cetrimonium Chloride,Citric Acid,Disodium EDTA,DMDM Hydantoin,Hydrolyzed Silk,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Lactic Acid,Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil),Parfum (Fragrance),PEG-12 Dimethicone,Polysorbate 20,Propylene Glycol,PVP,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Hydroxide,Sorbitan Oleate,Trideceth-12,Trideceth-6,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,Benzyl Alcohol,Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Citronellol,Geraniol,Hexyl Cinnamal,Hydroxycitronellal,Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016