- Colorista Paint Midnight Purple Permanent Hair Dye
- Discover Colorista Paint Midnight Purple Permanent Hair Dye.
- Re-imagine your colour with a shade crafted with modern smoky tones.
- The brush-on hair painting kit comes with:
- Pro Inspired Colour - Intense dyes in a jelly-cream formula for dramatic colour payoff and blendability.
- Customising Brush - Shaped for generous pickup and smooth glide.
- Flexi-bristles for customised application and seamless blending.
- Don't Just DIY
- Goes well with
- Colorista Effects Bleach
- Colorista Effects Ombre
- Colorista Effects Balayage
- Permanent hair dye
- Vibrant, midnight purple shade
- Intense dyes in a jelly-cream formula for dramatic colour payoff and blendability
- For dark brunette or black hair
- Pack size: 60ml
1199201 - Colouring Jelly-Cream: Aqua / Water, Laureth-2, Ethanolamine, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Sulfate, Eugenol, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Polyquaternium-6, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, EDTA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. C213975/2), 1152439 - Developer Creme: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin. (F.I.L. C202318/2), 1177617 - Conditioning Balm: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Tocopherol, Nacre Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trideceth-6, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, BHT, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. C185717/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Follow the instruction leaflet for full usage and safety guidance.
- 1). Begin with dry, unwashed hair. Brush through any tangles.
- 2). Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves.
- 3). In a non metallic bowl, mix all of the colouring gel and all of the developer cream.
- 4). Mix with the brush until you achieve a perfectly even, smooth texture.
- Undone Look:
- 1) For an undone look, leave the width of about 2 fingers of roots uncoloured.
- 2) Use tip of the brush handle to section hair in two, progress by colouring each side section by section until hair is fully covered, even at the back.
- 3) Continue and focus on lengths and tips. You can massage the lengths so hair is fully saturated with colour. Leave colour in for 30 mins.
- 4) Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Then apply conditioner. Wait two mins then rinse. Dry hair and style it your way!
- Ombré Look:
- 1) Divide hair in 2 sections. Apply colour on lengths from ears to tips. Blend the area where the colours stop with the brush, for a flawless gradation.
- 2) Focus on the tips by massaging in the colour, so hair is fully saturated.
- 3) Repeat the process with the second section of hair. Leave colour in for 30 mins.
- 4) Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Then apply conditioner. Wait two mins and rinse. Dry hair and style it your way
- Touch Up: For hair coloured less than 3 months ago.
- 1) Brush the roots first. Start applying from your main hairline and progress part by part. Make sure roots are fully covered, even behind. Let roots develop for 20 mins.
- 2) Continue the application on the lengths with the brush.
- 3) You can massage the lengths to make sure hair is fully saturated with colour. Wait 10 mins.
- 4) Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse until water runs clear. Then apply conditioner. Wait two mins and rinse. Dry hair and style it your way!
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016