L'oreal Colorista Effect Balayage Hair
- Colorista Effect Balayage
- Don't Just DIY
- Goes well with
- Colorista Washouts
- Create a seamless blended highlight look with this kit
1190291 - Lightening Powder: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Kaolin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, EDTA, Cyamopsis Tetragonolobus Gum/Guar Gum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Calcium Stearate, (F.I.L. C198303/1), 1190290 - Lightening Creme: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C198301/1), 437013 - Developer Creme: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, C28427/17, 1084344 B - Conditioning Shampoo: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C44041/8)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Remove applicator cap from the developer creme. Pour lightening powder into the developer creme's bottle.
- 2) Then add the lightening creme to the mix.
- 3) Replace the applicator cap and start shaking the developer creme horizontally by rolling it in your hands. Then shake it vigorously vertically.
- 4) Twist off tip of applicator immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing. In case of blockage in applicator tip, unblock using a non-metal object, screw back the cap again on the applicator tip and shake again.
- 1) Part hair into two sections from the back.
- 2) Put on the gloves. Squeeze the ombre mixture evenly onto the DIY brush, until it is fully covered.
- 3) Start application between ear and chin level. Brush first into back lengths and tips.
- 4) Continue by brushing side and front lengths. Apply lightly onto front strands.
- 5) Leave on to develop between 25 to 45 minutes depending on your desired ombré intensity. To see if light enough, clean a small piece of hair using gloved fingers after 25 minutes. If not light enough, spread mixture through again and continue to develop. Never exceed a total developing time of 45 minutes.
- 6) Without removing the gloves, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Then remove the gloves and apply half of the conditioning shampoo. Rinse again thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016