- Sauvignon Blanc. Wine of New Zealand. Marlborough.
- In Marlborough's Waihopai and Awatere Valleys, grapes are grown in a moderate maritime climate. This gives concentrated flavours of gooseberry and passion fruit, with a herbal note and long finish. Sip chilled, or pair with lighter dishes such as fish, shellfish, poultry and salads.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.
- This delicious Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc gives concentrated flavours of gooseberry and passion fruit, with a herbal note and long finish. Sip chilled, or pair with lighter dishes such as fish, shellfish, poultry and salads
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and handled with great care. The wine goes through temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks with carefully selected yeast strains, to create this classic example of a perfectly vibrant Sauvignon Blanc.
- The winery was founded in 2004 and based in Marlborough, it claims to currently process in excess of 15% of all wine grapes in New Zealand. On site, they have an experienced team of fully qualified winemakers, as well as cellar & laboratory staff. They all work together with dedicated personal client winemakers to help ensure that each vintage produces wine to the exact specification of each client.
- New Zealand's flagship wine region which, in combination with Sauvignon Blanc, put the country on the international wine stage. Much more than just Sauvignon though, Marlborough offers increasing depth in both varieties and terroir.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within one year[s] of purchase, once opened consume within one days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||per glass (125ml)|
|Energy||301kJ / 72kcal||376kJ / 91kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019