Teapigs Matcha Mint Sachets 10 X 2G

Write a review

Teapigs Matcha Mint Sachets 10 X 2G
£ 9.99
£49.95/100g

Product Description

  • Matcha Green Tea with Mint
  • To learn much more about matcha and ways to use it, visit teapigs.co.uk
  • Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
  • 7 calories* per sachet
  • *If drunk with milk calories per cup will be higher.
  • 200ml of skimmed milk + matcha = 78 calories.
  • Matcha is a superhero amongst teas. 100% ground green tea leaves from Nishio, Japan - essentially a super-concentrated green tea containing natural green tea flavonoids (catechins).
  • Matcha tea bushes are grown under shade to increase their chlorophyll content and then ground by granite stones into a super fine powder. So when you drink matcha, you're ingesting every little bit of lovely green tea good stuff.
  • That's why we call it super power green tea.
  • We've blended our premium matcha with pure, ground peppermint leaves for a refreshing, super yummy drink.
  • Single serve sachets
  • 100% pure matcha and peppermint
  • Nothing added
  • Contains EGCG, L-Theanine (catechins or flavonoids) and beta carotene
  • No.1- our matcha is premium grade (that means it's top notch)
  • Full 1g matcha serving in every sachet (daily dose!)
  • No milkpowder
  • No sugar
  • Pack size: 2g
  • No sugar

Information

Ingredients

Organically Grown Matcha from Japan (Ground Green Tea Leaves 51%), Ground Peppermint Leaves (49%)

Storage

Please store in a cool, dry place., Best before: See base of pack.

Preparation and Usage

  • Make a matcha latte:
  • Whisk vigorously into a small amount of hot milk. Top up with hot frothy milk. Great with either dairy or non-dairy milks - your choice!
  • How does it taste?
  • Smooth and minty.

Recycling info

Recyclable Box

Name and address

  • Teapigs,
  • 1 The Old Pumping Station,
  • Pump Alley,
  • Brentford,
  • London,
  • TW8 0AP,

Return to

  • If you'd like to tell us something
  • Email to: louise@teapigs.co.uk
  • Write to:
  • Teapigs,
  • 1 The Old Pumping Station,
  • Pump Alley,
  • Brentford,
  • London,
  • TW8 0AP,
  • UK.

Net Contents

10 x 2 Grams

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2016

Basket

Products you add to your basket will appear here