- Energy835kJ 199kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1347kJ / 321kcal
- Salted caramel semifreddo and salted caramel sauce encased in chocolate meringue, topped with mallow meringue and sprinkled with demerara sugar.
- Rich chocolate and silky sea salted caramel make for a classic flavour combination in our Baked Alaska. Each spoonful gives a contrast of textures soft, chewy meringue, cold semifreddo, smooth sauce and soft mallow, with a final crunch of demerara sugar. Semifreddo meaning semi cold in Italian is made with sugar and British cream and has a soft, velvety texture that slices perfectly straight from the freezer.
Salted Caramel Semifreddo (41%), Sugar, Pasteurised Egg White, Caster Sugar, Water, Salted Caramel Sauce (7%), Cornflour, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dried Egg White, Maize Starch, Pork Gelatine, White Wine Vinegar, Demerara Sugar, Stabiliser (Carob Gum), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Salted Caramel Semifreddo contains: Whipping Cream (Milk), Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Salted Caramel Sauce, Water, Icing Sugar, Flavouring, Vanilla Extract, Stabilisers (Carob Gum, Xanthan Gum).
Salted Caramel Sauce contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Water, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Sea Salt, Cornflour, Milk Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler., Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven From defrost: 220??C/Fan 200??C/Gas 7 5 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Number of uses
- Remove all packaging except card base. Defrost thoroughly for 30 minutes at room temperature.Follow the heating guidelines below.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a dessert (62g)|
|Energy||1347kJ / 321kcal||835kJ / 199kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016