Tesco Finest Thai Inspired 2 Prawn Fishcakes 300G
- Energy948kJ 226kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 713.00kJ (170.00kcal)
- Pieces of coldwater prawns (Pandalus borealis) and pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) fillet mixed with mashed potato, red Thai paste and lemongrass coated in breadcrumb.
- Sweet, wild caught prawns and fluffy mash with fragrant lemongrass and coriander in a crisp, spicy crumb. Inspired by the fragrant, spicy flavours of Thailand, our chefs have created these fishcakes which are made to our own bespoke recipe. Lemongrass and coriander give a zesty and herby flavour to the prawns, which are mixed with fluffy mash. The crumb coating is made with rice flakes and chilli to give the perfect blend of crunch and heat. Responsibly Sourced Supporting statement Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
Prawn (Crustacean) (19%), Pollock (Fish) (17%), Potato, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Ginger Purée, Lime Juice, Durum Wheat Semolina, Chilli, Wheat Starch, Red Thai Paste, Rice Flakes, Coriander, Lemon Grass, Lime Leaf, Garlic Purée, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Parsley, Sugar, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract).
Red Thai Paste contains: Dried Red Chilli, Garlic, Lemon Grass, Salt, Shallot, Galangal, Shrimp (Crustacean), Kaffir Lime Peel, Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 For best results cook from frozen. Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fishcake (133g**)|
|Energy||713.00kJ (170.00kcal)||948.29kJ (226.10kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016