- Energy1259kJ 300kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 839.00kJ (200.20kcal)
- Pieces of smoked haddock and haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet and mashed potato with an extra mature Cheddar cheese sauce centre, coated in a chive and parsley breadcrumb.
- Succulent haddock and fluffy mash, filled with a Tesco finest* Extra Mature Cheddar and chive sauce, coated in a crisp chive and parsley ciabatta crumb. Responsibly Sourced Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Smoked Haddock (27%), Haddock (Fish) (13%), Potato, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Double Cream (Milk), Dried Potato, Whole Milk, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Starch, Cornflour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Fish Gelatine, Worcestershire Sauce, Chive, Parsley, Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract).
Smoked Haddock contains: Haddock (Fish), Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto).
Worcestershire Sauce contains: Water, Black Treacle, Spirit Vinegar, Tamarind Concentrate, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Pimento, Ginger, Paprika, Clove
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220ºC /Fan 200ºC/Gas 7 28-30 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Hot centre.Immediately after cooking the centre of this product will be extremely hot.Allow it to cool slightly before eating.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||839.00kJ (200.20kcal)||1258.50kJ (300.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016