- Energy1102kJ 261kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 483kJ / 114kcal
- Raw, whole shell on langoustines (Nephrops norvegicus) with a protective ice glaze.
Langoustine (Crustacean), Antioxidant (Sodium Metabisulphite).
- Contains crustaceans, shrimp and sulphites.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: From defrost: Place in a saucepan and half cover with boiling water. Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
500g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (228g**)|
|Energy||483kJ / 114kcal||1102kJ / 261kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019