Kellogg Organic Raisin Wheat Cereal 450G
- Energy656kJ 155kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1458kJ
- No Added Sugar Organic Shredded Wholewheat with a Raisin Centre.
- Let's come together for food to champion healthy lifestyles through nutritious uplifting plant based foods to never stop exploring innovating and improving to continue giving back to communities & the planet we borrow from* with over 100 years of experience
- W.K Kellogg
- Pioneer & Founder of The Kellogg Company
- *For every W.K. Kellogg pack sold, we will make a donation of 10P / 10c per pack. To projects that promote sustainable agriculture and provide breakfast for those in need. To find out more visit wkkellogg.com
- Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
- Be sure to say hello Visit us at wkkellogg.com
- Contains ≥ 15% RI magnesium. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make cereal for anyone else.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- Nutritious & uplifting plant-based foods
- Don't be shy pick me up!
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- High in fibre
- Palm oil free
- No artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Halal - HFA approved
- Pack size: 450g
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- No added sugar
- High in fibre
Wholewheat* (74%), Raisins* (23%), Humectant (Glycerol)*, *Organic
- May contain Gluten from other Cereals
- May Contain: Gluten
Number of uses
10 10 x 45g Servings!
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Name and address
- M16 0PU.
- Consumer Service
- UK: 0800 626066
- ROI: 1800 626066
- M16 0PU.
450 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g (%RI)||45g (%RI)|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g (1)|
|of which sugars||13g||5.9g (7)|
|Magnesium||82mg (22)||37.5mg (10)|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019