Berocca Mango 45'S
- Food supplement with sweeteners
- What's all the fizz about?
- Life's busy and hectic - be ready with Berocca! Start every day with Berocca... a specially tailored formula containing all 8 B vitamins, which are scientifically proven to work with your mind & body to support your energy & mental performance - setting you up for the day ahead
- How can Berocca help you stay on top form?
- Helps you feel Energised: Contains 7 B vitamins, including B1 & B2, which work with your body to naturally generate energy from your food
- Reduces Tiredness & Fatigue: Contains 6 B vitamins, including B6 & B12, & magnesium to help reduce your tiredness & fatigue.
- Supports your Mental Performance: Contains vitamin B5 which contributes to your mental performance
- Did you know? B vitamins are water soluble so they're harder for your body to store - so luckily not only is it absolutely fine to glug down a Berocca every day - we heartily recommend it!
- Berocca Mango Energy Vitamin 45 Tablets
- Berocca tablets are packed full of vitamins and minerals. Berocca contains all eight B vitamins - the vitamin B complex. This includes vitamin B1and B2 to help naturally release energy. Vitamin C, B3, B5 and B12 as well as magnesium each helps reduce tiredness to keep you on top form every single day.
- B vitamins are water soluble so they're harder for your body to store. Luckily it's absolutely fine to glug down a Berocca every day - we recommend it!
- Contains a source of phenylalanine.
- Sugar & caffeine free
- For everyday use
- Feel energised - contains 7 B vitamins to help release your energy
- Supports mental performance - contains vitamin B5 which contributes to mental performance
- 1. Helps you feel energised: the vitamin B1 and B2 in Berocca work with your body to naturally release energy from your food
- 2. Reduces tiredness and fatigue: the vitamin B3, B6 and magnesium in Berocca help reduce your tiredness and fatigue
- 3. Supports mental performance: vitamin B5 contributes to your mental performance
- Suitable for: vegetarians & vegans
- Contains 7 B vitamins, including B1 & B2, which work with your body to naturally generate energy from your food
- Contains 6 B vitamins, including B6 & B12, & magnesium to help reduce your tiredness & fatigue
- Contains vitamin B5 which contributes to your mental performance
- Sugar free
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agents (Sorbitol, Isomalt, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring (Acerola, Mango), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Juice Powder), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
- Lifestyle Other Text: Caffeine free
Do not store above 25°C, keep the tube tightly closed, For best before end date, see side of pack
Preparation and Usage
- How to take Berocca?
- Take 1 tablet per day - just add to water
- Simply dissolve in a glass or bottle of water to make a great tasting drink
- Berocca is best taken in the morning to set you up for the day ahead
- Suitable for: Adults (18 years & over)
- How to activate the fizz?
- Drop into Glass.
- Break into Bottle.
- You, but on a really good day - everyday
- Bayer PLC,
- RG14 1JA,
- Questions or comments?
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.berocca.co.uk
- Bayer PLC,
- Consumer Care Division,
- RG14 1JA,
Upper age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Keep product and empty tube out of the sight and reach of young children Need to know Contains only 7 calories (7kcal) per tablet Berocca can be taken every day throughout the year, but should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose Not recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding Not suitable for people with kidney problems Do not swallow or chew the tablets, they're designed to be dissolved in water.
45 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per Tablet||%NRV|
|Vitamin B1||10.4 mg||945|
|Vitamin B2||13.6 mg||971|
|Vitamin B6||7.1 mg||507|
|Folic acid||366 µg||183|
|Vitamin B12||8.6 µg||344|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||22.7 mg||378|
|Vitamin C||476 mg||595|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|NE = Niacin Equivalent||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016