Garnier Nutrisse Natural Light Red Permanent Hairdye
- Nutrisse 7.34 Light Natural Red Permanent Hair Dye
- Better blondes, brunettes and…redheads
- Holly Willoughby, Davina McCall and Angela Scanlon have found their perfect shade, now it's time for you to find yours #BetterColour. With over 40 shades to choose from, blonde hair, brown hair or red hair… find your hair colour online at Garnier www.nutrisse.co.uk
- Need colour advice? Visit us online to chat with a live colour expert, available 7 days a week.
- Still trying to find your perfect shade? Download our Nutrisse Shade Finder app available with iOS Apple and Google Play Android, to virtually try for yourself a range of Nutrisse hair colours.
- For more information please visit: www.becoloursafe.com
- Always be colour safe, for hair colour advice please call us on:
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- Garnier Nutrisse 7.34 Light Natural Red Permanent Hair Dye
- At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Nutrisse Crème permanent nourishing hair colourant allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home and with up to 100% grey hair coverage. With Nutrisse nourished hair means better colour. Our after colour hair conditioner is enriched with avocado oil, olive oil and blackcurrant oil, as well as Shea Butter and nourishes hair even after colouring.
- Garnier Nutrisse Crème light natural red hair dye is shade 7.34. Our light natural red hair colour is one of our natural looking red shades, top help ensure that your red hair colour is more vibrant and vivid. Our conditioner is enriched with four oils; Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Oil and new Cranberry Oil. Garnier Nutrisse permanent hair dye nourishes and reinforces whilst colouring. Our new formula provides three times shinier hair and longer-lasting red colour with up to 100% grey hair coverage. Nourished hair, mean better colour. Try Nutrisse hair colour shade 7.34 today!
- Whether you are wanting to enhance your current red shade or want to make the change to red then Nutrisse can help you. Nutrisse offers a range of shades so whether you want to go dark red or strawberry blonde Nutrisse has you covered. We also have a selection of darker red and burgundy shades if you want to have a slightly more intense and deep red hair colour. Our new ambassador Angela Scanlon, is a true hero of the redhead community so why don't you join her and find your own perfect red hair colour.
- Choosing your perfect shade:
- Hair colour result will vary depending on your natural colour. If you are deciding between 2 shades, we recommend always choose the lightest.
- The Colour Result:
- On grey hair, colour will appear lighter than on non-grey hair.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Nutrisse 6.34 Light Natural Red Permanent Hair Dye, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Conditioner 400ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Shampoo 400ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Mask Treatment 300ml
- Permanent hair dye
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
- Natural-looking hair colour result
- Rich and long lasting hair colour performance
- Intensely nourishes and protects against hair dryness for up to 8 weeks
- After Colour Conditioner enriched with 4 oils for silky, shiny hair
- Stronger hair, less breakage* (*Instrumental test. Hair breakage from brushing.)
1207472 - Nourishing Colour Crème: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, p-Aminophenol, m-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 6-Hydroxyindole, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethyl Aminophenol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, EDTA, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, 1190018 - Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, 1149755 A - Nourishing After Colour Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, BHT, Tocopherol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for latest ingredients list
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Nutrisse Hair Colour?
- Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants products.
- After 48 hours, please check for any reaction or irritation. If you notice anything, please discontinue use of the product. In case of a reaction during the application such as stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. Consult your doctor.
- How to apply home hair colour? Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions.
- Pleasant application: With Garnier Nutrisse, colouring your hair at home is easy and pleasant!
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016