- Energy2108kJ 502kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 691.27kJ (164.44kcal)
- Cooked tortiglioni pasta in a tomato and minced beef sauce, topped with Mature Cheddar cheese and red Cheddar cheese.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Bolognese Pasta Melt. Pasta tubes covered in a tasty bolognese sauce, generously topped with melty Cheddar cheese. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Tortiglioni Pasta(Durum Wheat Semolina, Water), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Beef (13%)(Beef), Water, Tomato, Onion, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)[Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet], Potato Starch), Red Cheddar Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk)(Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk)[Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet, Colour (Annatto)], Potato Starch), Tomato Juice, Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Garlic Purée, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Basil, Oregano, Wheat Gluten, Black Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flour Treatment Agents (Alpha-Amylase, Ascorbic Acid)
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat and tomato.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 60 mins
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50 minutes. Remove film lid. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack|
|Energy||691.27kJ (164.44kcal)||2108.39kJ (501.55kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016