- Energy1075kJ 257kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1014kJ / 243kcal
- Beef burgers with seasoning.
- Our 5oz (142g) burgers are made from selected cuts of British Aberdeen Angus beef for the perfect juicy texture. Try them in a fresh brioche bun with crisp lettuce, tomato and relish for a full of flavour treat.
Beef (95%), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Sugar, Cayenne Pepper Extract, Pepper Extract.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 28-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 28-30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results grill from frozen. Place under a pre-heated grill for 20-22 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (106g**)|
|Energy||1014kJ / 243kcal||1075kJ / 257kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2019