- Energy2297kJ 549kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 574.34kJ (137.16kcal)
- Spiced minced lamb and chicken koftas, halloumi full fat soft cheese in a tomato sauce with spicy grains made with pearl barley and bulgur wheat.
- Seasoned lamb and chicken, paired with roasted halloumi and a rich tomato sauce. Our chefs were inspired by Middle Eastern flavours and fragrances to create this dish. The koftas are made with tender lamb mince and chicken thigh, seasoned with spices, fresh mint and coriander.
Tomato, Lamb (13%), Chicken Thigh (11%), Onion, Red Pepper, Cracked (Bulgur Wheat), Halloumi Cheese (Milk) With Mint (5%), Cherry Tomato, Celery, Tomato Passata, Garlic Purée, Golden Raisins, Parsley, Black (Pearl Barley), Mint, Tomato Juice, Coriander, Ginger Purée, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Paprika, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Coriander Powder, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Processing Aids (Glycerol, Citric Acid, Water, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, Fatty Acid Esters of Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol), Sunflower Oil, Cumin Powder, Sundried Tomatoes, Red Chilli Purée, Black Pepper, Dried Red Pepper, Kashmiri (Chilli Powder), Colour (Paprika Extract), Cinnamon Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dried (Parsley), Ground (Cardamom), Chilli Flakes, White Wine Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Clove Powder, Ground, (Fennel), Basil, Rosemary, Ground Seeds (Dill), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
Halloumi Cheese (Milk) With Mint contains: Halloumi Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Sheeps (Milk), Goats Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Rennet), Mint
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: For best results heat in the microwave.
800W 4½mins / 900W 4mins
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (400g)|
|Energy||574.34kJ (137.16kcal)||2297.37kJ (548.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016