Tesco Finest Lamb & Chicken Koftas Jewelled Grains 400G
- Energy2673kJ 639kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 696kJ / 166kcal
- Lamb and chicken seasoned with herbs and spices accompanied with mint halloumi cheese and mixed grains.
- Lamb and Chicken Koftas with Mixed Grains. Our chefs were inspired by Middle Eastern flavours and fragrances to create this dish. The koftas are made with tender lamb mince and chicken thigh, expertly seasoned with spices, fresh mint and coriander.
- Lamb and Chicken Koftas with Mixed Grains. Our chefs were inspired by Middle Eastern flavours and fragrances to create this dish. The koftas are made with tender lamb mince and chicken thigh, expertly seasoned with spices, fresh mint and coriander. Seasoned lamb and chicken, paired with roasted halloumi and a rich tomato sauce.
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Koftas (26%) [Lamb
INGREDIENTS: Koftas (26%) [Lamb, Chicken, Tomato Purée, Onion, Mint, Lemon Juice, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Paprika, Cumin, Red Chilli, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Cardamom, Coriander, Coriander Seed, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chilli, Caraway Seed, Clove, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Water, Tomato, Bulgur Wheat, Onion, Mint & Chilli Halloumi Cheese (Milk) (5%), Golden Raisins, Red Pepper, Cherry Tomato, Pearl Barley, Tomato Purée, Celery, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1%), Garlic Purée, Red Wine Vinegar, Sundried Tomato Purée, Lime Juice, Parsley, Sugar, Red Chilli Purée, Coriander, Cornflour, Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Salt, Mint, Turmeric Powder, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Clove, Fennel, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
800W / 900W 4 ½ / 4 mins
Heat on full power for 4 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/ 4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in the U.K., using lamb from the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (384g**)|
|Energy||696kJ / 166kcal||2673kJ / 639kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When microwaved according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When microwave heated according to instructions 400g typically weighs 384g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019