Tesco Finest Butternut Squash Tagliatelle Goats Cheese 350G
- Energy2637kJ 632kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 753.54kJ (180.43kcal)
- Butternut squash egg pasta with roasted pancetta in a goat's cheese sauce topped with sage butter and parsley.
- Fresh egg pasta in a buttery sage sauce, with creamy goat's cheese, truffle sauce and roasted pancetta. Our fresh pasta is paired with a buttery sage sauce before adding a rich goats' cheese and truffle oil sauce. The rich flavours are enhanced with roasted butternut squash, Italian smoked pancetta and a scattering of fresh parsley.
Dressed Cooked Butternut Squash Pasta, Butternut Squash (22%), Goat's Cheese (Milk) (7%), Roasted Smoked Pancetta, Water, Butter (Milk), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Single Cream (Milk), Parsley, Cornflour, Truffle Infused Grapeseed Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Sage, White Pepper.
Dressed Cooked Butternut Squash Pasta contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Butternut Squash, Egg White, Paprika.
Goat's Cheese (Milk) contains: Goats Milk, Water, Salt, Cornflour.
Roasted Smoked Pancetta contains: Pork Belly, Salt, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Garlic, Coriander, Nutmeg, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Skimmed Milk, Cream (Milk), Salt, Starter Culture.
Truffle Infused Grapeseed Oil contains: Grapeseed Oil, White Truffle Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W / 900W 4 / 3 ½ mins
Allow to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir well before serving.
- Remove sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using pork from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack (350g)|
|Energy||753.54kJ (180.43kcal)||2637.39kJ (631.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016