- Grey Reducing Shampoo For Light Shades Haircolour Shampoo
- Visit ControlGX.com for more information.
- Official Sponsor of the NFL
- Reduces grey a little bit with each shampoo for subtle, gradual results. Use daily until you like what you see, then regularly to maintain the look you like.
- Cleans and Revitalises Hair
- It's a shampoo that gently and thoroughly cleans hair.
- Increases volume for a thicker, fuller look.
- Breakthrough patented† technology reduces grey a little bit with each shampoo
- †US Pat. Nos. 9237993 and 9474704
- Reduces grey with each shampoo
- For blond to medium brown
- Gradually reduces grey
- Subtle, natural-looking results
- Gently cleans & revitalises hair
- Specially formulated for light shades
- The first shampoo with a brain
- Pack size: 147mL
Aqua, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ethanolamine, Acetic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, N,N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearamide AMP, p-Aminophenol, Panthenol, Manganese Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, (RD-005211)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and imported parts
Preparation and Usage
- How much grey you get rid of depends on how often you use it.
- Best for naturally blond to medium brown hair. Results may vary on red hair, or hair that has been previously coloured.
- Do not use on hair that has been lightened, bleached, highlighted or coloured blond or with henna.
Name and address
- Combe International Limited,
- KT22 9RX,
- Comments, Concerns or Questions?
- Contact Combe Consumer Care:
- Email: email@example.com or call: 0333 321 5254
- Combe International Limited,
- KT22 9RX,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
IMPORTANT: Haircolour can cause allergic reactions. Follow Safety Warnings on side panel. SAFETY WARNINGS HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST PERFORM A PRELIMINARY 48-HOUR SKIN ALLERGY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. TEMPORARY "BLACK HENNA" TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF: You have already experienced any reaction to this or any other haircolour product. You have a rash on your face, an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp. You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past. REMEMBER TO PERFORM THE 48-HOUR SKIN ALLERGY TEST BEFORE FIRST USE AND WHENEVER YOU HAVE NOT USED THIS SHAMPOO FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS OR MORE EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY USED THIS OR OTHER HAIRCOLOURING PRODUCTS. FOR THIS REASON, BUY THIS PRODUCT TWO DAYS BEFORE YOU INTEND TO USE IT. READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON ENCLOSED LEAFLET. In rare cases, use of haircolour has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin colour), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Do not use this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment. CAUTION THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY 48-HOUR SKIN ALLERGY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD BE DONE FIRST. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS - TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. CONTAINS PHENYLENEDIAMINES. KEEP PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF CONTACT, RINSE IMMEDIATELY.
147 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016