Tesco 4 Tropical Boost Smoothie Mixes 4X125g
- Energy426kJ 102kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 340.90kJ (81.40kcal)
- A mix of mango, pineapple, coconut and passion fruit pellets.
- Individually portioned single serve tropical boost smoothie mixes. Simply grab, blend and go.
INGREDIENTS: Mango, Pineapple, Water, Coconut Milk Powder, Concentrated Passion Fruit Juice, Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Milk Proteins, Sugar
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- To make up your Tropical Boost Smoothie:1: Add 200ml of apple juice to your blender2: Add 1 portion of smoothie mix to your blender3: Blend together to reach desired consistency and enjoy!You could also try blending with almond milk, coconut water or water.
more than one country
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||340.90kJ (81.40kcal)||426.12kJ (101.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016