- UV Water Clear Sun Cream Spray SPF20
- Discover the new generation of protection from Ambre Solaire.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Water Sun Cream Spray has a biphasic formula which instantly protects skin from damage caused by UVB and UVA rays and refreshes skin with a fresh, water-like, non sticky texture. Enriched with Aloe Vera water, the formula hydrates skin and leaves a velvety, invisible finish.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Goes well with
- Ambre Solaire Aftersun Cooling Face Mask
- Advanced UVA and UVB protection
- Invisible on skin
- Light & refreshing
- Velvety finish
- With Aloe Vera Water
- Non sticky and water resistant
- Pack size: 150ml
884966 1, Aqua / Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, CI 61565 / Green 6, CI 60725 / Violet 2, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C209823/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Before sun exposure to ensure optimal protection, shake vigorously, apply generously and spread seamlessly and consistently with a rotating movement all over the body
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584 St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Do not spray directly onto the face, spread on palms before applying Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly An insufficient amount and agitation of the product reduces the level of protection Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sun protection product because it does not provide 100% protection Keep children and babies out of direct sunlight Protect them with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses Avoid contact with fabrics.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016