- Energy2055kJ 492kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1037.82kJ (248.62kcal)
- A shortcrust pastry base filled with chicken, leek and ham hock in a white wine cream sauce topped with a butter enriched puff pastry lid.
- Succulent British chicken in a creamy sauce, sprinkled with parsley
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Milk, Palm Oil, Chicken Breast (9%), Chicken Thigh (6%), Leek, Cream (Milk), Onion, Pork (2.5%), White Wine (2.5%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Regato Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Fat, Salt, Parsley, Chicken Extract, Pea Protein, Sugar, Black Pepper, Carrot Extract, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Bay, Thyme
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from Frozen: 200°C/ 200°C/Gas 6 35-40mins Place the pie in its foil on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, until pastry is golden brown. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (198g**)|
|Energy||1037.82kJ (248.62kcal)||2054.88kJ (492.27kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016