Tesco 2 Chicken Ham Hock And White Wine Pies 440G
- Energy2055kJ 492kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1037.82kJ (248.62kcal)
- A shortcrust pastry base filled with chicken, leek and ham hock in a white wine cream sauce topped with a butter enriched puff pastry lid.
- Succulent British chicken in a creamy sauce, sprinkled with parsley
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Milk, Palm Oil, Chicken Breast (9%), Chicken Thigh (6%), Leek, Cream (Milk), Onion, Pork (2.5%), White Wine (2.5%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Regato Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Fat, Salt, Parsley, Chicken Extract, Pea Protein, Sugar, Black Pepper, Carrot Extract, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Bay, Thyme
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from Frozen: 200°C/ 200°C/Gas 6 35-40mins Place the pie in its foil on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, until pastry is golden brown. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (198g**)|
|Energy||1037.82kJ (248.62kcal)||2054.88kJ (492.27kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016