Tesco 4 Pork Sausage Rolls 480G
- Energy1401kJ 336kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1297.23kJ (311.24kcal)
- Seasoned sausage meat rolled in puff pastry.
- Filled with seasoned sausage meat, sprinkled with cracked black pepper
Pork (27%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Onion, Potato, Pork Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Sage, White Pepper, Coriander, Nutmeg, Parsley, Thyme
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: 200°C/200°C Fan/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place sausage rolls seal side down on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One sausage roll (108g**)|
|Energy||1297.23kJ (311.24kcal)||1401.01kJ (336.14kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016