Tesco 12 Pork, Red Onion And Chutney Rolls 360G
- Energy361kJ 87kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1338.45kJ (321.05kcal)
- Seasoned pork sausage with red onion and chutney rolled in puff pastry.
- Pastry filled with seasoned pork and caramelised red onion chutney
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork (21%), Red Onion, Water, Palm Oil, Potato, Red Onion Chutney (4.5%)(Red Onion, Sunflower Oil, Brown Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Sulphur Dioxide), Pork Fat (3.5%), Egg, Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Butter (Milk), Salt, Yeast Extract, Herbs (Sage, Coriander, Parsley, Thyme), Spices (Black Pepper, White Pepper, Nutmeg), Sunflower Oil, Cheese Powder (Milk), Olive Oil, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Yeast, Parsley, Cider Vinegar, Sugar
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / 190°C Fan / Gas 6 25-30 mins Place rolls seal side down on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One sausage roll (27g**)|
|Energy||1338.45kJ (321.05kcal)||361.38kJ (86.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016