Tesco 12 Lincolnshire Sausages 600G
- Energy752kJ 180kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 939.50kJ (225.30kcal)
- Pork and herb sausages.
- Our long standing partnership with trusted farmers ensures high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Pork (72%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Sage, Parsley, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, White Pepper, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Flavouring, Paprika, Filled into non-UK beef casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: From Frozen. For best results grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn frequently.
Instructions: From frozen. Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Turn occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using pork from
Number of uses
- For best results cook from frozen.Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausages (80g**)|
|Energy||939.50kJ (225.30kcal)||751.60kJ (180.24kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016