- Energy752kJ 180kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 939.50kJ (225.30kcal)
- Pork and herb sausages.
- Our long standing partnership with trusted farmers ensures high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Pork (72%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Sage, Parsley, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, White Pepper, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Flavouring, Paprika, Filled into non-UK beef casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: From Frozen. For best results grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn frequently.
Instructions: From frozen. Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Turn occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using pork from
Number of uses
- For best results cook from frozen.Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausages (80g**)|
|Energy||939.50kJ (225.30kcal)||751.60kJ (180.24kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016