Tesco Frozen Patatas Bravas 300G
- Energy525kJ 125kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 596.60kJ (141.50kcal)
- Fried potato cubes, onion, red pepper and green pepper in a spicy tomato sauce.
- Diced potato mixed with a sweet and smoky tomato sauce.
Potato (42%), Onion, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Tomato Purée, Sunflower Oil, Water, Onion Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Chilli Pepper, Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Salt, Maize Starch, Dextrose, Soya Bean Powder, Wheat Flour, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Sugar, Black Pepper
- Contains gluten, wheat and soya., For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 33 mins. Place sauce sachet in a cup of hot water for 15 minutes to defrost. Place the potato and vegetable mix into a lightly oiled ovenproof dish in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. At the end of the cooking time, drizzle the spicy tomato sauce over the potatoes and vegetables and return to the oven for 3 minutes. Remove and serve.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- Take care when opening the sauce sachet as this will be hot.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Do not eat raw.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (88g**)|
|Energy||596.60kJ (141.50kcal)||525.01kJ (124.52kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016