- Energy1798kJ 431kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1816.03kJ (435.34kcal)
- Belgian chocolate cheesecake with caramel sauce on a biscuit base, topped with a chocolate plaque.
- Our cheesecakes are finished by hand by our experts in from the West Country. This cheesecake is as much about texture as flavour silky caramel sauce, velvety cheesecake and a crunchy, buttery base. A pinch of sea salt adds a savoury note to the smooth, sweet caramel sauce.
Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Caramel Sauce (18%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Palm Oil, Belgian Chocolate (1.5%), Cocoa Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Milk, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Tapioca Starch, Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Emulsifer (Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate).
Caramel Sauce contains: Milk, Demerara Sugar, Butter (Milk), Egg Yolk, Muscovado Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Flavouring.
Belgian Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours in a refrigerator.Alternatively defrost for a minimum of 1 hour at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on same dayDo not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cheesecake (99g)|
|Energy||1816.03kJ (435.34kcal)||1797.87kJ (430.99kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016