- Energy1814kJ 432kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 759kJ / 181kcal
- Cooked basmati rice with vegetables and black turtle beans in a chilli sauce, with seasoned cooked mushrooms, cabbage, spiced faba bean alternative to mayonnaise and spinach in a chilli wrap.
- Cooked basmati rice with vegetables and black turtle beans in a chilli sauce, with seasoned cooked mushrooms, cabbage, spiced faba bean alternative to mayonnaise and spinach in a chilli wrap. Suitable for vegans
- Spicy beans, shredded mushrooms, crunchy veg and fiery salsa
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Thiamin, Iron, Niacin], Cooked Basmati Rice [Water, Basmati Rice], Water, Cabbage, Mushroom (8%), Onion, Spinach, Rapeseed Oil, Black Turtle Beans (2.0%), Sweetcorn, Pepper, Tomato Paste, Coriander, Sugar, Tomato, Palm Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Spices, Red Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Dried Glucose Syrup, Onion Powder, Ancho Chilli, Lemon Juice, Jalapeño Chilli, Flavouring, Garlic Purée, Faba Bean Protein, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Smoked Paprika, Red Chilli Purée, Red Wine Vinegar, Cane Molasses, Lemon Zest, Colour (Paprika Extract), Oregano, Tomato Powder, Lime Juice Powder, Mustard Powder, Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Black Pepper, Acidity Regulators (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Mustard Seeds, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Chipotle Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Sunflower Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Chilli Extract, Capsicum Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Bag. Mixed Material not currently recycled Tray. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||759kJ / 181kcal||1814kJ / 432kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019